The RBS Americas Headquarters facility in Stamford was built to the highest environmental standards for office buildings in the United States.
The building has received a 'Gold' ranking by the US Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) rating system. It is one of the first key milestones of the launch of the RBS Americas environmental strategy, aligned with the company’s global commitment to the environment.
- 100,000 sq.ft. sixth-floor trading floor
- Up to 1,400 trading positions
- Two walls of floor-to-ceiling windows, with automated controlled louvers
- Trading floor rooftop courtyard, which collects storm water for re-use
- Six-story glass atrium, with escalators connecting the trading floor to the 6, 7 and 8th floors
- One-acre roof deck, with views of the adjacent Mill River
- Hardwood and stone surface
- Full kitchen and 467-person dining facility
- 10,000-sq.ft fitness center
- Coffee bar, shop, deli and restaurant
Our footprint in the Americas covers the United States and Canada. Our offices, located in the following cities, are designed to drive excellence and promote a collaborative approach to work.